Climatizer Plus™ Cellulose Insulation – 25lb
Developed over 40 years of experience and technological advancement, CLIMATIZER PLUS cellulose insulation is manufactured from a minimum of 85% locally-sourced post-consumer recycled newsprint. Non-toxic additives are applied to the uniquely fiberized paper generating a building material with superior thermal and acoustic properties, as well as exceptional resistance to fire, moisture, mould and pests.
Certified by ULE’s ECOLOGO program, CLIMATIZER PLUS insulation is the environmentally safe and sustainable way to reduce energy consumption in residential and commercial building projects and to efficiently maintain comfortable climate in four season environments.
This product manufactured proudly in Canada and available for regional, national and international shipping.
- High performing insulation product including High thermal resistance (R-value) of 3.59 per inch and exceptional acoustic (sound dampening) properties
- Meets or exceeds Provincial and Federal standards, including Canadian Construction Material Council (CCMC) and Health Canada’s Canada Consumer Public Safety Act
- Manufactured in the scope of our Quality Management System required by ISO 9001:2015 International Standards
- Promotes energy conservation and reduction of energy related spending across a wide range of climactic conditions, reducing our overall national carbon footprint
- Offers high resistance to the spreading and damage caused by fire, improving fire safety in homes and buildings
- Highly resistant to moisture related problems like mould and mildew
- Offers resistance to pests and other vermin
- Ideal for use in Green Building and Net Zero Carbon projects, LEED certification, and other environmentally sustainable building practices
- Promotes a healthy living environment for families and inhabitants
- Contributes to circular economic principles and solutions for waste management, waste resourcing, product life-cycle preservation
Grey, fibrous insulation
Loose-fill, machine blown
Attic, sidewall, and floor
Thermal insulation, sound resistance
Class 1 fire rating