Allowing coverage for large, difficult or inaccessible areas such as slopes, hydroseeding can be applied to a wide variety of projects from roadside erosion control to golf courses, lawns, parks and conservation areas. Hydroseeding is a cost-effective, environmentally-friendly, and efficient solution for establishing healthy new lawn, turf or roadside development.
This product manufactured proudly in Central Canada and available for regional, national and international shipping.
- High success rate for successful implantation of seed and growth
- High quality manufacturing allowing for fibre durability and high moisture absorption rate
- Prevents soil erosion from wind, rain, sun and pests
- Yields tangible results in difficult-to-access areas (such as roadside embankments) or very large areas (such as gold courses, conservation areas, large building project greenspaces)
- Environmentally safe colour additive to ensure even coverage
- Hydraulic seeding eliminates physically taxing work of sod laying, is more cost effective and promotes water consumption savings over time
- Contributes to improved germination, fuller growth
- Allows for greater coverage, longer lasting colour
- 100% fibres with no additional fillers
Green, fibrous cellulose fibre
Loose material additive to slurry in hydraulic seeding applications
Large lawns/fields, sloped areas, and hard-to-reach areas such as parks, school/athletic fields, golf courses, sides of highways, ditches
Promotes seed germination and successful growth